Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome Home!

When I have guests come over I want to make sure my house is tidy and clean - at least where they can see! Jesus is the one guest that we don't need to first clean house for. How many times I have felt that I need to get it together (clean house) in an area for God to bless me. Reality is that Jesus wants to come in right now, into the week-end mess, into the cupboards and under the beds! I am really trying to BE instead of DO


Behold I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice
and opens the door
I will come in and eat with you and you with me


.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Don't you know I love you.....I stand at the door of your heart and I'm knocking!Don't you know that I died for you.No greater friend than a friend that lays down His life for you,I came to give you hope and a future,so take my hand and I'll show you the way.....These are the lyrics from my one song...Love Letter!I can't wait for us to work together.The Lord is at work through the arts in a big way.

    ReplyDelete