Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alabaster Box

Posted by PicasaThe room grew still as she made her way to Jesus. Whispers there's no place here for her kind.
Still on she came through the shame that flushed her face.
Till at last she knelt at the masters feet.
She spoke no words but everything was heard
as she poured out her love from her box of alabaster.

These words taken from a song really encouraged me.
What is the cross that you carry that you wish with all your heart was gone?
The woman alone knew what the cost of her alabaster box was.
When our pain is offered to Christ as a sacrifice
it becomes our most costly alabaster box.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus pouring out His life on that cross at Calvary,made me experience a love that has cost Him all,so I give my all to Him...not perfectly like Him but just humbly every day on my knees!Precious Jesus,wipes away our tears!

    ReplyDelete