Tuesday, August 11, 2009



When my heart overwhelms me lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Life is not always kittens and bunnies and spring flowers! This scripture was a life-line for me, when going through a very hard and dark place, where nothing seemed to bloom. It speaks about God taking us above our circumstances, not always out of them, and refreshing us and causing us to soar above though the seas may rage. The Lion of Judah roars across the seas, the nations of the world, deep crying out to deep.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning.Refreshing colors..just as the Holy Spirit refreshes us...His people of color!We are but broken glass,a kaleidoscope of colors.Through His eyes we are more than the color of our skin.How I pray that the Lord will come by His Spirit and change our hearts so we will look at each other differently.Beauty is not skin deep!

    ReplyDelete