Saturday, June 6, 2009

SEASONS

I am one incredibly talented woman - I managed to load this image of SEASONS all by myself. Of course I painted it myself as well, which IS actually what this is about!! If you noticed that this blog addition, or is it posting? (still need to learn the lingo) is not in italics, which I prefer, it is not necessarily so because I could not do it! :)

SEASONS
To everything there is a season. A purpose to everything under the sun.

I was inspired to paint this picture during a very difficult winter season of my life. I have been encouraged to live in each season, knowing that God has appointed them ALL for me. As seasons in the natural pass, so to the winter eventually gives way to the spring in our lives. It is hard to relax into the winter season. It is a challenge to breath, as opposed to holding your breath until the season passes. Whatever season you find yourself in, breath.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture Michelle ! Wish I could get inspired to paint something this good.....in the meantime I'll have to depend on people like yourself to keep me in awe of the wonderful things you can achieve when truly inspired....Good luck girl and keep "blogging"

    Love and Light

    Patricia (Ayr, Scotland)

    (I lived in Cape Town for 38 yrs before returning to Scotland for good in 2006....what a beautiful place is CT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do we get to see more of your art???

    ReplyDelete