Saturday, June 6, 2009

ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING THIS??

Ok so I know that I have just started this blog but is anyone ever going to read it? Besides for my sister and friends that make sympathy visits and comments? Well I guess even they will be really good at this stage!! On the other hand I can write anything about anyone, hmm..

Actually, I have issues. Can someone, a stranger, not a serial killer or psychopath, please stumble across this blog and make a comment? Hey on second thoughts, who am I to judge your criminal side? Just please remember what Thumper's mother, from the Bambi movie, said to him: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!"

2 comments:

  1. As you suspected - I am reading it!!!
    Keep writting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo. Am visiting....is this stuff for sale or what? I plan to advertise you on my blog as some stage and then you have to blog regularly OR ELSE deal with my wrath...! :-)

    ReplyDelete